2.6

Update by user Jun 22, 2016

This incident happened in Hemet California; not San Jacinto Ca.

The address is 510 N San Jacinto St.

Hemet Ca. 92543

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2016

It is not traditional. It is not welcoming and I feel like an stranger. No confidence whatsoever dealing with services now these days without dignity, integrity and respect knowing that we must interact to each other with compassion and unity loving and helping one another. I was asked to go somewhere else and they have the power to refuse anyone in getting food. She demands to be the manager and accused of being disrespectful and crazy. I asked the drive thru representative why Iwas being refused for service; I asked: "Why I have to live, I'm a nice person and I didn't do anything wrong" "why they were treating like that asking me to live their property". I told them I'm a courteous individual and a gentleman. Honestly I'm feeling insignificant for them. They said they don't care. I said I was very upset and I will speak out about this incident. I told them that we suposed to be united.

I gave my personal opinion with my devotion and patriotism (Customer

Services) regarding cancellation of

service with me, asking me to go somewhere to another company..

very bizarre environment, kind of suspicious. Everything with them was like chaos and

unsuccessful specially with the major Carl's Jr representative; I got overwhelmed, so frustrated and

exhausted and I ended up with nothing; no food for my mother who was waiting for me at the Laundry Mat.

I trust Burger Lounge or Five Guys better than Carl's Jr.

Definitely:

I would like to file a complaint (1rst time in my life) with the Business Bureau.

California Public Affairs Commission

San Francisco, CA 94102 1-800-649-7570* www.cpuc.ca.gov

WHAT A NIGHTMARE I DON'T TRUST THEM. I GAVE MY FRUSTRATION WITH KINDNESS OVER AND OVER.

NO SERVICE. SADDENED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO TRADITIONAL WAYS. NO COURTESY AND ANGRY AT ME. BEING WITHOUT PATIENCE WITH RAGE (RANDOM UNFRIENDLY SERVICE WITH ME).

Cordially Mr Comans

This reviewer shared experience about "i feel insignificant" and wants this business to "to give a smile, some love and kindness and dignity; to value customers with integrity, respect, patience specially to international people with deep accent, the disable, senior citizens and no matter what culture, race, sex or religion we have" as the author lost $5. comansL2 is overall dissatisfied with Carls Jr Restaurant. The most disappointing about carls jr restaurant customer care at Carls Jr Restaurant was interaction, apreciation and lack of comunication Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carls Jr Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Carls Jr Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Comments