Shreveport, Louisiana
Featured Not resolved

I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr.It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements.

My 1st issue ever a few weeks back was. I got frozen green chiles on a chicken sandwich and they refused to fix or refund, saying that's the way it is served. After pointing it out to a manager they finally refunded. I guess they don't know Mexican food at all either!

The breakfast grilled cheese is not what they have in the menu pic. The meat patty is sized for a biscuit not a sandwich. As a matter of fact you have to eat half the sandwich before you get a bit of sausage. I have ordered it several times over the past few weeks to see if it changes, but it doesn't.

When i eat at other Carl's in Texas, that is not the case.The meat patty is sized per the sandwich, not hidden within!

Review about: Chicken Sandwich.

I didn't like: Not as advertised.

2.4
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #959157

Maybe you and Your family need's to eat at home or Can you cook?Plus you can save money and You will have the pleasure of sizing your own meat patty.Complian-Complain-Complain WTF.

KevinRichards
to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #961988

Or better yet, go to a fancy restaurant, she is just getting what she paid for.

KevinRichards
to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #961990

This complaint is not different than someone going to Mcdonalds and complaining because they did not get 12 ounce burgers.