Carls Jr Restaurant - Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca.

6 of 173 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews

Went in after work, just before Carl's closed for the evening.I ordered a, California classic, and a order of fries.

The manager on duty was explained, ( over and over and over ), that He was very busy, and had been all day. I made it clear, I was patient, and to not be bothered. My order was taken, and, I left. I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE patty, FOLDED OVER to appear as TWO PATTIES...

There was one slice of a very small tomato, and, the meat, was broken, and not full patties. Essentially, I received a marginal cheese burger. ALSO, the 'cook' in the back, was not wearing gloves, and, in between the preparation of the aforementioned food, he was cleaning, handling trash, with out washing his hands, nor ever putting on food gloves. I quickly made my return to Carl's as they were closing.

I arrived, Carl's was closed. I firmly banged on door until said manager came to the door, and would only speak through the glass door. I showed the burger, and, He immediately did not believe me, and said that there was nothing he could do.. Excuse me.

I am a PAYING customer. NOT acceptable. I have included photos of the burger, you decide. I will be calling the corporate office in the morning, as well as I will be notifying the board of health, ( FYI> I work in the food industry, and, I am, SEVSAFE certified.

). I was disrespected not only as a customer, but, as a person, and a consumer. as well as left with no meal.

If I am not compensated.I will be finding a lawyer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Rude and poor service
    • Poor food quality and customer service
    • Attitude

Carls Jr Restaurant California Classic Double Cheeseburger
Review category
Fast Food
review #950606

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carls Jr Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 173 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 20 #1243501

You're going to spend thousands on a lawyer to recoup $5 and for "disrespect"? You aren't so smart, are you.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carls Jr Restaurant. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carls Jr Restaurant.
Filing a new complaint about
×