Palm Springs, California
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

Went in after work, just before Carl's closed for the evening.I ordered a, California classic, and a order of fries.

The manager on duty was explained, ( over and over and over ), that He was very busy, and had been all day. I made it clear, I was patient, and to not be bothered. My order was taken, and, I left. I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE patty, FOLDED OVER to appear as TWO PATTIES...

There was one slice of a very small tomato, and, the meat, was broken, and not full patties. Essentially, I received a marginal cheese burger. ALSO, the 'cook' in the back, was not wearing gloves, and, in between the preparation of the aforementioned food, he was cleaning, handling trash, with out washing his hands, nor ever putting on food gloves. I quickly made my return to Carl's as they were closing.

I arrived, Carl's was closed. I firmly banged on door until said manager came to the door, and would only speak through the glass door. I showed the burger, and, He immediately did not believe me, and said that there was nothing he could do.. Excuse me.

I am a PAYING customer. NOT acceptable. I have included photos of the burger, you decide. I will be calling the corporate office in the morning, as well as I will be notifying the board of health, ( FYI> I work in the food industry, and, I am, SEVSAFE certified.

). I was disrespected not only as a customer, but, as a person, and a consumer. as well as left with no meal.

If I am not compensated.I will be finding a lawyer.

Review about: Carls Jr Restaurant California Classic Double Cheeseburger.

I didn't like: Rude and poor service, Poor food quality and customer service, Attitude.

1.6
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

You're going to spend thousands on a lawyer to recoup $5 and for "disrespect"? You aren't so smart, are you.

Lancaster, South Carolina, United States #1242992

You sound like you're trying to get free stuff.