Featured Not resolved

The Carl's Jr. on Miller Valley in Prescott-keep driving and go to McDonald's.

The last several times they always get at least 1 of orders wrong. I understand new staff making occasional mistakes but not even wearing gloves now too half the time, that's ridiculous! The inside is always dirty and today, no surprise, I order the ChickenBacon Swiss Crispy with no lettuce and no tomato and what did I get...A obviously over microwaved chicken patty with just the bun? What happened to the swiss & bacon & actually crispy chicken?

Between that and last time it still had the tomato, which I'm allergic to, wrong drinks before that, wing Kidd meal before that and it goes on and on....we will take our business elsewhere that actually cares about cleanliness and customer service and can hire and train adequate staff. We've never had an issue with the other one in Prescott Valley so they'll get the $30 every week in business from us now.

Especially since previous complaints about the consistent problems were always answered with an offer for free food. What's the point if it's going to be badly made and served in a dirty place?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2016.

Comments

CARLS Jr is awful!..The location in Bastrop Tx needs to be shut down. Horrible customer service, pathetic management....I hate Carls Jr also because they use sex on their food commercials.

That does not make me want to eat . Its a disgusting company and I will never spend another dime there!!

Sounds to me like you are only complaining to get free food and this time they saw what you were up to and said no more. That is why you are upset. You know you can always go to a food kitchen if you want free food, or get a job so you do not need to beg for free food.