Carls Jr Restaurant Chicken Nuggets Review from San Diego, California
Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public?After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I stopped into the local Rancho Bernardo location.
Chicken tenders, my boyfriend says. THIS is what you sell as a meal? These are nuggets! Never again.
You guys are over-priced and your service is lousy. I asked for BBQ sauce for the tenders and I was given ONE container. I asked for lemon in my soda and they reacted as if I had shocked them with my unreasonable request.
Never again.You lost a customer.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I made a purchase today at Restaurant 1101879 at 550 W I30 Garland, TX 75043 The order number was 482127 all was fine, but when I returned to my home..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."