Carls Jr Restaurant Chicken Nuggets Review from San Diego, California
Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public?After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I stopped into the local Rancho Bernardo location.
Chicken tenders, my boyfriend says. THIS is what you sell as a meal? These are nuggets! Never again.
You guys are over-priced and your service is lousy. I asked for BBQ sauce for the tenders and I was given ONE container. I asked for lemon in my soda and they reacted as if I had shocked them with my unreasonable request.
Never again.You lost a customer.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."