Carls Jr Restaurant Chicken Nuggets Review from San Diego, California

34 of 173 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews

Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public?After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I stopped into the local Rancho Bernardo location.

Chicken tenders, my boyfriend says. THIS is what you sell as a meal? These are nuggets! Never again.

You guys are over-priced and your service is lousy. I asked for BBQ sauce for the tenders and I was given ONE container. I asked for lemon in my soda and they reacted as if I had shocked them with my unreasonable request.

Never again.You lost a customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Tenders
Review category
Fast Food
review #846160 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carls Jr Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 173 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Not_the_0P

May 20 #1161949 Benicia, California, United States

I don't know why people like you feel the need to get more than they are entitled to and not pay extra, if you want extra get a job so you can afford to pay for it. This is not a soup kitchen. I don't see why you need more than one container of BBQ sauce, or lemon for your coke. This is not a soup kitchen, you want extras pay for them.

9 3 Reply

May 20 #1162040 San Diego, California, United States

People "like me"..... you have no idea who I am, how can you criticize me? They have the nerve to over-charge hard-working people for an inferior product and you criticize me? Get over yourself.

2 9 Reply

May 27 #1165346

grow up little baby

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.