Featured Resolved
1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public?After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I stopped into the local Rancho Bernardo location.

Chicken tenders, my boyfriend says. THIS is what you sell as a meal? These are nuggets! Never again.

You guys are over-priced and your service is lousy. I asked for BBQ sauce for the tenders and I was given ONE container. I asked for lemon in my soda and they reacted as if I had shocked them with my unreasonable request.

Never again.You lost a customer.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of carls jr restaurant chicken nuggets from Carls Jr Restaurant and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carls Jr Restaurant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carls Jr Restaurant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1161949

I don't know why people like you feel the need to get more than they are entitled to and not pay extra, if you want extra get a job so you can afford to pay for it.This is not a soup kitchen.

I don't see why you need more than one container of BBQ sauce, or lemon for your coke.This is not a soup kitchen, you want extras pay for them.

to Not_the_0P San Diego, California, United States #1162040

People "like me".....you have no idea who I am, how can you criticize me?

They have the nerve to over-charge hard-working people for an inferior product and you criticize me?Get over yourself.

to Anonymous #1165346

grow up little baby

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1165448

When you demand for free something you should pay for it speaks volumes of how cheap you are.