I made a purchase today at Restaurant 1101879 at 550 W I30 Garland, TX 75043

The order number was 482127 all was fine, but when I returned to my home and checked the bag I noticed that one of the order's fries wasn't in the bag. I'm also a little mad because at the time I made my order I was the only one there. I feel that this is unfair because I was the only one there and this has happened to me before.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of carls jr restaurant customer care. Carls Jr Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carls jr restaurant customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carls Jr Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

Carls Jr Restaurant - Breakfast Grill Cheese, Lacks! Carls Jr Restaurant "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..." Read more Sheetz Bad K-1 Kerosene Sheetz "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..." Read more Arbys - Crispy Fish Sandwich Review Arbys "On last Saturday my apartment unit on fire no one hurt. Tuesday I go to Arby's drive-thru window 54 55. Fish sandwich make sure I've got lots of lettuce. Roast..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Manager Review from Salem, Oregon Carls Jr Restaurant "We absolutely love the carls jr on north lancaster in salem oregon the restaurant is very clean ,the crew is polite and curtious and the food is delicious, the manager..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more