Got a burger that was sloppy, soggy and old.I couldnt even take a ***.

I literally threw it away and i am hungry but i refuse to put that mess in my mouth. Fries cold and they forgot my jalapeno poppers. Im stuck at work so cant drive it back.

Had to work hungry.....location in las vegas, NV tropicana and decadur 4885 w tropicana ave 89103

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of carls jr restaurant famous star burger. Carls Jr Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carls jr restaurant famous star burger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carls Jr Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

Carls Jr Restaurant - Carls Jr Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich Review from Phoenix, Arizona Carls Jr Restaurant "The Carl's Jr. on Miller Valley in Prescott-keep driving and go to McDonald's. The last several times they always get at least 1 of orders wrong. I understand new staff..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Meat Review from Laguna Hills, California Carls Jr Restaurant "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..." Read more Arbys - Crispy Fish Sandwich Review Arbys "On last Saturday my apartment unit on fire no one hurt. Tuesday I go to Arby's drive-thru window 54 55. Fish sandwich make sure I've got lots of lettuce. Roast..." Read more Braums is about to bulldoze historic landmark buildings Braums "I have been a loyal Braum's customer for decades, and spend well over a thousand dollars a year there. We always thought of Braum's as a locally owned business with..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more