Carls Jr Restaurant The Midnight Moonshine Burger Review from Vallejo, California
Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty.Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after we waited 2 mins for someone to come out from in the back.
13 mins after we placed our order we received our food.... was not very happy to see how it was prepared after i took my moonshine burger apart and removed 4 large slices of lettuce i found a small patty with very little sauce and toppings like i got at a the other carls in vallejo. My friens got some cheese bacon fries that looka like it sat for awhile and did not look or taste to good so he didnt try to finish them.. i hope you can help that store out.
I use to work across the street at six flags for 6 years and never had that issue with the store in the past when i placed an order for a few coworkers and myself and would be in and out like nothing.I will be sending a few pictures of fhe food and also have photos of inside showing no one inside or in the parking lot at the time
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Over cooked food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..."
- "Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after..."
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."