1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty.Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after we waited 2 mins for someone to come out from in the back.

13 mins after we placed our order we received our food.... was not very happy to see how it was prepared after i took my moonshine burger apart and removed 4 large slices of lettuce i found a small patty with very little sauce and toppings like i got at a the other carls in vallejo. My friens got some cheese bacon fries that looka like it sat for awhile and did not look or taste to good so he didnt try to finish them.. i hope you can help that store out.

I use to work across the street at six flags for 6 years and never had that issue with the store in the past when i placed an order for a few coworkers and myself and would be in and out like nothing.I will be sending a few pictures of fhe food and also have photos of inside showing no one inside or in the parking lot at the time

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carls Jr Restaurant and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about carls jr restaurant the midnight moonshine burger from Carls Jr Restaurant was customer service and over cooked food Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carls Jr Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Carls Jr Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments