Carls Jr Restaurant The Midnight Moonshine Burger Review from Vallejo, California
Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty.Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after we waited 2 mins for someone to come out from in the back.
13 mins after we placed our order we received our food.... was not very happy to see how it was prepared after i took my moonshine burger apart and removed 4 large slices of lettuce i found a small patty with very little sauce and toppings like i got at a the other carls in vallejo. My friens got some cheese bacon fries that looka like it sat for awhile and did not look or taste to good so he didnt try to finish them.. i hope you can help that store out.
I use to work across the street at six flags for 6 years and never had that issue with the store in the past when i placed an order for a few coworkers and myself and would be in and out like nothing.I will be sending a few pictures of fhe food and also have photos of inside showing no one inside or in the parking lot at the time
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Over cooked food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I went to Carls for breakfast burrito meal, nobody was in line in the drive thru so I order my meal. The person named Martin who is also the manager..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..."
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."
- "Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."