Gorman, California
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

This has happened to me several times at the Gorman, California Carls jr.over the years, different employees have pulled this on me..I order something that costs about $8.26 or so and pay with a Ten or Twenty dollar bill plus the correct change ( $.26) and the employee puts the money "around" the register and shuts the door and gets the order ready.

She hands the food to me and says " have a nice day". When I tell her she owes me my change ( two dollars, in this case), she looks pissed and gathers the $2, and hands it to me without apologizing. Latina employees " every time this has happened ", have done this. What a shame for society.

They rip off Carls jr and Carls jrs customers......Disgraceful, I am never going to Carls jr again, so poorly run.....Run by Fu**in' Imbeciles...

Richmann wrote the review because of problems with payment at Carls Jr Restaurant. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carls Jr Restaurant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bottom of the barrel employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carls Jr Restaurant and carls jr restaurant drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

I have had this happen (not this location) and this is why I always keep ones and fives handy, if I think I may be going to a fastfood place that day. Either that or I use a card.