I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR.OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA.

I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE AS CONSUMERS EXPECT TO RECEIVE FRESH AND COMPLETE SALADS. I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE PRE PACKED....BUT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE CHECKED FOR FRESHNESS AND GREEN LETTUCE.

IN THE PICTURE I HAVE ATTACHED...YOU WILL SEE ALL I WAS ABLE TO EAT AND THE REST WAS TRASHED.I HOPE CORRECTION WILL BE MADE FOR THIS ON GOING PROBLEM AND THAT SALADS WILL BE SOLD COMPLETE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carls Jr Restaurant and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about carls jr restaurant salad from Carls Jr Restaurant was unfresh salad and missing items Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carls Jr Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Carls Jr Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments