2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Harassed by employee "Diana" at the Carl's jr. In Winnetka restraint every single time I go inn Dianna when she's working tells me really loud only 5 min in the bathroom no more, and manager Lorena is also telling me I use to much toilet paper and then tells me several occasions that she will not serve me cuz of that and tells the other people not to serve me Dianna comes behind me with an air freshener can staying it towards me causing severe embarrassment I have photos and videos of everything she says Im in the bathroom over an hour,thats so not true granted I do take a liytle more time than the average person I'm severely disabled with a wheelchair and full body brace I have a broken spine pelvis and had lung surgery not to mention I might have my leg amputated..this has caused me severe stress anxiety embarrassment and an awfully experience but finding inn I eat there 2 X a day I'm a paying customer nothing is said to ALL the homeless people doing drugs in the bathroom drinking their booze on the tables sleeping on the tables I only go in there now when those 2are not working I actually dread going there now...there are cockroaches climbing on the walls and they do nothing even when people are screaming in discuss please ive complained several times nothing is donrdone, if it's not resolved I will get an attorney for my civil disabilities violating and also brought to their attention that I sliced my leg on their gate that's leaning against the wall with a piece of very sharp metal which caught my leg and cut it open it still remains there they don't care at all ...

I want something donabout thisethis two ladies also very extremely rude "Lorena" is , she is known as the Carl's jr.

Warden" she runs that place as if she warunning a jail imI'm not kidding!!! Please do something

Review about: Carls Jr Restaurant Manager.

Comments

If you smell so bad they spray air freshener you need to practice better hygiene - and take a *** before you go to a restaurant.