Carls Jr Restaurant - Manager over charges for a simple breakfast burrito meal and knew he did it.
I went to Carls for breakfast burrito meal, nobody was in line in the drive thru so I order my meal.The person named Martin who is also the manager there took my card and instead of charging for my meal, he go the order completely wrong When I told him about it, he acted like he already knew what he did and became offensive.
if you notice on the receipt that had the wrong order had no name on it.
This happened twice before and think he is ripping off customers as they through the receipt away.Please investigate.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Overcharged Order
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Got a burger that was sloppy, soggy and old. I couldnt even take a ***. I literally threw it away and i am hungry but i refuse to put that..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "FashionMia did not send what I ordered, I order the Color Block Bowknot Boat Neck Bodycon-dress in beige. After waiting approximately 18 days for delivery, I received a cheap looking,..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "This is one of those online surveys you can fill out to supposedly earn virtual currency for an online game. It tells you youve qualified for the recruit survey then..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."