Carls Jr Restaurant - Manager over charges for a simple breakfast burrito meal and knew he did it.
I went to Carls for breakfast burrito meal, nobody was in line in the drive thru so I order my meal.The person named Martin who is also the manager there took my card and instead of charging for my meal, he go the order completely wrong When I told him about it, he acted like he already knew what he did and became offensive.
if you notice on the receipt that had the wrong order had no name on it.
This happened twice before and think he is ripping off customers as they through the receipt away.Please investigate.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Overcharged Order
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public? After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "Placed an order with Amazon Prime 2day shipping on Nov 28. It's now December 4.Package was again, not delivered.Every day for the last week, it's been out for delivery and..."
- "Tee Chip stole my original artwork from 2013 off my Etsy account www.radmoonrising.com and currently has it for sale in September of 2015. I was not consulted contacted or asked..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."