Carls Jr Restaurant - No Onions
There are a few of us that have issues with onions. My tummy just doesn't do well with them. So I stay away from them.
Pulling up top the drive thru at Carl's I place my order, carefully stating "NO ONIONS". Every time I order a Big Carl with no onions I am served them with onions. It clearly says it on the display that it is without onions. I get my order and drive off back to the office. I don't have a large window of time to get lunch. So a walk in protest to the manager or staff would probably make me late for returning to work.
But today is different. I am going to document and start making phone calls.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Big Carl Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I made a purchase today at Restaurant 1101879 at 550 W I30 Garland, TX 75043 The order number was 482127 all was fine, but when I returned to my home..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "CLAIM WAS DECLINED !!!!!!! THIS MATERIAL WAS PICKED UP IN GOOD CONDITION,STRAPPED & SHRINK WRAPPED FROM OUR SUPPLIER IN IL.AND DELIVERED TO US DESTROYED!THEIR DRIVER NOTED THE DAMAGE WHEN HE..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Do not use factory Direct SPA Covers. I bought a cover from them in 2007 with a 10 year warranty and they will not return my emails. The..."