Carls Jr Restaurant - No Onions

There are a few of us that have issues with onions. My tummy just doesn't do well with them. So I stay away from them.

Pulling up top the drive thru at Carl's I place my order, carefully stating "NO ONIONS". Every time I order a Big Carl with no onions I am served them with onions. It clearly says it on the display that it is without onions. I get my order and drive off back to the office. I don't have a large window of time to get lunch. So a walk in protest to the manager or staff would probably make me late for returning to work.

But today is different. I am going to document and start making phone calls.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Big Carl Burger
Review category
Fast Food
review #628373

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carls Jr Restaurant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 12, 2015 #1062701

Awww boo-hoo! Novel idea: bring your own *** lunch, pick it off or stop eating fast food altogether like the previous commenter suggested.

3 0 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982166

You DO realize remnants and pieces of onions are everywhere around fast food products whether you like it or not? They're even on the spatula that your burgers are flipped with. That's like someone wanting a veggie burger and expecting them to take extra precautions that it is not around or cooked with the meat options. Good God, pick it off or quit eating fast food.

8 0 Reply

Apr 28, 2015 #977727

So take them off or go somewhere else.

10 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.