Carls Jr Restaurant - Review about Carls Jr Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich from Phoenix, Arizona
The Carl's Jr.on Miller Valley in Prescott-keep driving and go to McDonald's.
The last several times they always get at least 1 of orders wrong. I understand new staff making occasional mistakes but not even wearing gloves now too half the time, that's ridiculous! The inside is always dirty and today, no surprise, I order the ChickenBacon Swiss Crispy with no lettuce and no tomato and what did I get...A obviously over microwaved chicken patty with just the bun? What happened to the swiss & bacon & actually crispy chicken?
Between that and last time it still had the tomato, which I'm allergic to, wrong drinks before that, wing Kidd meal before that and it goes on and on....we will take our business elsewhere that actually cares about cleanliness and customer service and can hire and train adequate staff. We've never had an issue with the other one in Prescott Valley so they'll get the $30 every week in business from us now.
Especially since previous complaints about the consistent problems were always answered with an offer for free food.What's the point if it's going to be badly made and served in a dirty place?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Carls Jr Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."