Carls Jr Restaurant - Review about Carls Jr Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich from Phoenix, Arizona

51 of 173 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews

The Carl's Jr.on Miller Valley in Prescott-keep driving and go to McDonald's.

The last several times they always get at least 1 of orders wrong. I understand new staff making occasional mistakes but not even wearing gloves now too half the time, that's ridiculous! The inside is always dirty and today, no surprise, I order the ChickenBacon Swiss Crispy with no lettuce and no tomato and what did I get...A obviously over microwaved chicken patty with just the bun? What happened to the swiss & bacon & actually crispy chicken?

Between that and last time it still had the tomato, which I'm allergic to, wrong drinks before that, wing Kidd meal before that and it goes on and on....we will take our business elsewhere that actually cares about cleanliness and customer service and can hire and train adequate staff. We've never had an issue with the other one in Prescott Valley so they'll get the $30 every week in business from us now.

Especially since previous complaints about the consistent problems were always answered with an offer for free food.What's the point if it's going to be badly made and served in a dirty place?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 173 Carls Jr Restaurant reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ms.D

Feb 06 #1107375

CARLS Jr is awful!..The location in Bastrop Tx needs to be shut down. Horrible customer service, pathetic management....I hate Carls Jr also because they use sex on their food commercials. That does not make me want to eat . Its a disgusting company and I will never spend another dime there!!

0 0 Reply

Feb 05 #1107091

Sounds to me like you are only complaining to get free food and this time they saw what you were up to and said no more. That is why you are upset. You know you can always go to a food kitchen if you want free food, or get a job so you do not need to beg for free food.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carls Jr Restaurant. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carls Jr Restaurant.
Filing a new complaint about
×