Store 1100450 across from Angels stadium is seriously understaffed in the mornings and the manager is lazy and unprofessional.I have been a customer for a long time.
I even met Mr.
Karcher a long time ago.I really hate to see this happening to a once very good fast food restaurant.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Carls Jr Restaurant Staff
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."