3.7
Quality of Food

I had a buy one get one free coupon for the Western Bacon Cheeseburger and I was shopping at a store near this particular Carl's Jr. Therefore it was convenient to this Carl's instead of the Carl's I normally go to near my home.

I placed my order, "to go," and I was a bit suspicious when my order was completed in what seemed to be in under a minute. I live about five miles away and started to eat the burger immediately once I got home. I had other errands to run and couldn't return to the restaurant, additionally, it wasn't nearby.

My complaint is that the burger was stale: the meat, bread and onion ring inside were dried out and hard. I've been a loyal patron of Carl's for fifty year and Carl's has always been my first choice.

This is the only time I've been disappointed and I ended up giving the burgers to my dogs.

I was the only patron there, the restaurant was completely empty.

There is ongoing construction currently next to the restaurant and I suspect this is a contributing factor to their lack of customers and I'm assuming the burger was premade and most definitely not fresh. Anyway, I will reiterate, this was the worst Carl's burger I had.

Review about: Carls Jr Restaurant Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments