3.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I had a buy one get one free coupon for the Western Bacon Cheeseburger and I was shopping at a store near this particular Carl's Jr. Therefore it was convenient to this Carl's instead of the Carl's I normally go to near my home.

I placed my order, "to go," and I was a bit suspicious when my order was completed in what seemed to be in under a minute. I live about five miles away and started to eat the burger immediately once I got home. I had other errands to run and couldn't return to the restaurant, additionally, it wasn't nearby.

My complaint is that the burger was stale: the meat, bread and onion ring inside were dried out and hard. I've been a loyal patron of Carl's for fifty year and Carl's has always been my first choice.

This is the only time I've been disappointed and I ended up giving the burgers to my dogs.

I was the only patron there, the restaurant was completely empty.

There is ongoing construction currently next to the restaurant and I suspect this is a contributing factor to their lack of customers and I'm assuming the burger was premade and most definitely not fresh. Anyway, I will reiterate, this was the worst Carl's burger I had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carls Jr Restaurant Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I used to love getting the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger meal at Carl Jr.s back when I lived in Eureka, California. I always remember thinking how much better it was than any of the crap that I have ever had from Booger King on Mickey D'.s I sho do wish that they had a Carl Jr.s near where I live.

The next time that I go back to Eureka, California, one of the first things that I am going to do is go Indulge in a Decadent Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl Jr.s I will make sure to tell them that I want it made fresh and I think I'll order some extra bacon on it as well. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with them.

The Western Bacon Cheeseburger and The Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger are some of my favorite burgers to get from any fast food joint. Next time, ask them to make them fresh for you.