Anthony, New Mexico

So i went to carls jr in anthony and was surprised because everything i wanted to order they didnt have it.I ordered a jalapeno turkey burger and they didnt have jalapenos or crisscut fries.

When I was going to get my beverage I noticed they ran out of almost all drinks. My kids wanted chicken stars with their kids meals and nope no chicken stars.

I think this is ridiculous because a restaurant shouldnt be running out of product.Your manager should pay more attention on his product ordering because you guys are going to loose your customers and go to the mcdonalds across the street.

Had an Experience with Carls Jr Restaurant?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #619328

You can't tell me this happens on a regular basis.It could well be that this was delivery day, and you got there before the truck arrived, and got unloaded, and unpacked.

As far as the drinks go, if you they were fountain drinks or even cans or bottles, there are times when a restaurant does run and out and have to call the vendor, which at that time, the vendor gets there as soon as possible.

As far as restaurants running out of stuff, you don't know if they had an extreme rush before you got there, or late the night before.Whoopie, your kds, didn't get chicken stars, get them something else.